Sun, Feb 25|
Evolutionary Minded Wellness
Monthly Empath Healing Circle
Do you find it hard to disconnect from the suffering or pain you witness in the world around you?
Time & Location
Feb 25, 2024, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Evolutionary Minded Wellness, 203 Butler St, Pittsburgh, PA 15223, USA
About the Event
Welcome to our Empath Healing Circle, where self-compassion becomes a powerful journey of healing. Each month, Sharon will teach you new tools to turn your perceived weakness into a superpower to help you cope with life's challenges and live the life of joy you deserve.
As an empath, you have been moved by the pain of others, but you pushed your own pain away and then wondered why it kept growing. To learn compassion, you have to learn how to bring compassion to your own suffering.
Our nervous systems often make self-compassion a challenge, influenced by childhood experiences and negative internalizations. At times, we mirror the treatment we received, neglecting our own emotions and needs.
In this safe haven, we'll unravel the patterns that hinder self-compassion, fostering a space where understanding and healing prevail. Give yourself the gift of compassion you truly deserve.
Join our Monthly Healing Circle and embark on a transformative journey of self-care and empathy.
How do you know if this healing circle is right for you?
This is for you if you are:
- Feeling emotionally drained after spending time in crowded or emotionally charged environments.
- Having difficulty discerning between personal emotions and those absorbed from others.
- Taking on others' emotional burdens, sometimes at the expense of personal well-being.
- Struggling to establish and maintain healthy boundaries in relationships due to heightened sensitivity.
- Experiencing overwhelming anxiety or stress in emotionally intense situations.
- Feeling a strong obligation to solve others' problems, often neglecting personal needs.
- Finding it challenging to detach from the suffering or pain observed in the world.
- Being heavily influenced by others' moods or energies, leading to physical discomfort.
- Prioritizing the care of others over personal self-care and needs.
- Experiencing a sense of isolation or loneliness due to a lack of understanding from others about empathic experiences.